About Trovex Wash Stations
Trovex wash stations are both practical and aesthetically appealing. Available to suit semi and fully-recessed basins, each wash station is fabricated to suit your project dimensions, with reduced-height options included with the K2:12 cubicle system.
- Wash station height options to suit all age groups
- Postformed front apron and rear coved upstand to wash station tops (HPL)
- Depths to suit fully inset or semi-recessed basins
- Wash station tops up to 3600mm long without joins
- Access panels pre-hung on laminated timber frame
- Secure clip system for easy maintenance
Take a look at the stunning X5:80 wash station options:
The Washbox: A cuboid basin pod formed soild surfacing, with integral bowl. Wall or duct-mounted, this can be matched with a variety of tap and mirror options. Beautifully minimal, chic design.
The Washtrough: A continuous, all-in-one trough. Use with optional sensor taps to produce an eco-friendly environment. Striking, clean lines and a contemporary, sociable feel.
The Washpoint: A high-pressure laminate top for recessed basins, with postformed upstand and downstand, and base panels to complement the duct panelling system. Pure and simple with a touch of class.
Not quite sure what you need?
We’re always pleased to talk through the requirements of a project, without obligation. Whether you need something from our standard range or you’re considering a bespoke design, we’re here to help.