We are recruiting - Join Trovex and be part of something bigger!
Being part of the Trovex team means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee.
We are currently offering an exciting opportuniy for a Project Administrator with previous experience in assisting Quantity Surveying.
Our team of Project Administrators are primarily responsible to provide administrative support to the Project Team and this offers an exciting opportunity to work as part of a leading Project Management team along with a competitive salary.
The position will take responsibility for all aspects of Project Administration including:
- - Liaising with both the project team and clients
- - Updating project systems and trackers
- - Keeping project files up to date and ensuring all documentation is effectively managed
- - Liaising and negotiating with suppliers to order and arrange materials
- - Diary management and travel arrangements
- - Supporting Project Managers with ad hoc administrative duties as required
- - Supporting customers delivering outstanding customer service
- - Organising meetings, take minutes and follow up all actions
- - Placing orders and deliveries, process invoices for payment and record Contract Profitability reports.
- - Making quality appointments for the team’s Specification Manager to attend
- - Managing a work-pad of outgoing project calls, plus incoming calls from customers
- - Working with various internal departments including Communications, Estimating, CAD and customer service
- - Making and maintaining accurate project notes & information on Integrated CRM system
- - Supporting project team by doing take-off measurements from plans.
This role requires an exceptional, strong individual, who has the ability to work as a team, learn quickly, is accurate, has strong attention to detail, operates with discipline, is a good communicator, who enjoys working in a high pressure role and has the ability to remain focused and collaborative. Strong numeracy skills are required, as are strong written and verbal skills to allow clear and professional communication.
Experience in a similar role and a background in the construction industry would be beneficial.
Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills along with advanced knowledge of MS Office packages and in particular Excel.
- - Excellent communication with a strong attention to detail
- - Ability to multi task
- - The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- - The ability to find solutions to challenges
Project Office Managers
To apply for any of the above vacancies please email your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone about the role you are interested in please contact the office direct on 01707 254 170.
Learn more about our team!